Secure Document Upload Tool
Use our simple and secure Document Upload Tool to quickly complete the following verification requirements and enable your full Pinnacle account access.
If you have any questions please see our FAQs below.
1. Proof of Identity
Uploadof the following, making sure the proof of identity is not expired:
- Driver’s license
- National ID
2. Proof of Address
Please uploadof the following, which should be no more than 3 months old and should match the information in your registered account: Upload
- Bank Statement (except for change of country)
- Utility/ telephone bill
- Medical bill
- Medical insurance certificate
- Mortgage Deed, Statement, Agreement or Property Receipt
- Lease, Tenancy or rental agreement / contract
- Government documentation
3. Customers depositing with a credit/debit card must verify their cards prior to requesting a withdrawal.
To verify a Credit/Debit card please upload the following:
- A scanned copy of the front of your Credit/Debit Card (please cover the middle digits only showing the first 6 and last 4 digits and make sure the expiry date is legible). Please note if the middle digits are showing the upload will be rejected.
- A scanned copy of the back of your Credit/Debit Card. Please cover the CVC code and kindly note that the card must be signed.
Why are my options to upload documents disabled?
It means your document/s are either under review (shown by an orange icon) or has been approved (shown by a green icon).
If all of your documents have been approved you do not have to send in additional at this time.
Note: In some circumstances, we may require further information in accordance with our licence conditions. We will contact you should this be necessary.